Since the beginning of the Alliance’s history, French courses
are envisioned and near the end of 1915, they are offered to
Canadian soldiers departing for Europe.
In September 1967, in a private school in Winnipeg, the Alliance opened a kindergarten for children aged 3 or 4, as well as French classes for schoolaged youth. Operating entirely in French, these classes were described as “complementing the provincial education system.” The initiative was enthusiastically received by anglophone parents. This kindergarten operated until 1982.
Course and certification offer
Former vice-president of the board
On the educational movement